• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC does not respond on "ask CGC" so I will ask here

74 posts in this topic

I would like to comment on an underlying aspect of this thread.

CGC has never responded to any of my questions on the "ask CGC" thread. Perhaps xsmr2 could do that job for them? It could be a part time gig. One hour a week should do it. My questions were not hard. Such as "Why did I pay in advance for a grading and slabbing, and then the book comes back to me ungradded and unslabbed due to "overhang"? Yet I did not receive a refund or credit? What would have been the grade if it was slabbable? Was there any restoration detected?

Simple stuff, I paid for.

And no. I did not call them. I didn't want to cause your books any more delay with my stoopid questions. It ain't that important.

They stopped giving you credit for returned overhang books?

CGC has never responded to any of my questions on the "ask CGC" thread. Perhaps xsmr2 could do that job for them? It could be a part time gig. One hour a week should do it. My questions were not hard. Such as "Why did I pay in advance for a grading and slabbing, and then the book comes back to me ungradded and unslabbed due to "overhang"? Yet I did not receive a refund or credit? What would have been the grade if it was slabbable? Was there any restoration detected?

And no. I did not call them. I didn't want to cause your books any more delay with my stoopid questions. It ain't that important.

Yeah that doesn't sound correct.

Dan

No way. Has to be a mistake.

Yeah that doesn't sound correct.

Dan

It's inconceivable.

Why don't you educate us and tell us who you are and why you feel the need to come to CGC's rescue every time?

Because I've had too many problems with internet stalkers over the years, and they usually begin with posts just like yours.

What do you look like?

More importantly, what are you wearing?

Why don't you educate us and tell us who you are and why you feel the need to come to CGC's rescue every time?

Because I've had too many problems with internet stalkers over the years, and they usually begin with posts just like yours.

What do you look like?

More importantly, what are you wearing?

Do you have any pictures of your wife?

Do you have any pictures of you with your wife.

Just cuttin to the chase there....

And CGC are off the hook again with just a single hint of 'exciting' photo's lol

Proves he's a plant.

There's no set formula - it all depends on the submission tier and how backlogged CGC is.

From what I can tell CGC is working on fixing the issue with the grades not showing up online - what more do you want them to do?

Fix the website.

Fix their TATs.

Not buy a company that creates a conflict of interest.

Get a handle on some of their SS facilitators.

You forgot to add "the moon and a little red wagon to pull it with" to your list.

Are you Paris Hilton?

Not to be argumentative here Mike, but what would you expect to be a "reasonable" time to fix a problem that impacts EVERY dealer account you have? CGC makes money off of dealers and collectors. Dealers and collectors make money off of CGC books. When a customer who submits under your account asks what his grades are after the books have been graded (over a week now) what do you do?

A- Take time out of your busy schedule to call and ask for the PDF to be emailed to you. Now the CGC employee has to dig it up and complie an email.

B- Give the customer the invoice numbers and have them call CGC wasting their time and the time of the CGC employee who has to pull up the information and compile an email.

C- Put pressure on IT to get it fixed.

D - Do nothing because your customers have nowhere else to go.

^^

What do you look like?