• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A warning about collectorscavern....

108 posts in this topic

well, you and a few others, like darthdiesel, lighthouse, ... , are pretty much the only people that act normal or understandable from my point of view.

All those bonds, povertyrows, drbanners and whatevertheirnamesare seem like one big furry ball of geekdom to me.

well, you and a few others, like darthdiesel, lighthouse, ... , are pretty much the only people that act normal or understandable from my point of view.

Wait a second......let me get this straight.......you are judging who is acting normal in here and who isn't??............................................HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA laugh.gif

I'm not sure if they should take that as an insult or a compliment. smirk.gif

All those bonds, povertyrows, drbanners and whatevertheirnamesare seem like one big furry ball of geekdom to me.

So... what you're saying is that you think anyone actually cares what you have to say? Why don't you go on another Wolfenstein 3-D posting rampage, nutbar?

We clearly need a picture of the Halloween Goth Princess!

I thought we already had one? I thought she was cute, but obviously I was wrong... I mean, if she wants to talk to Bug, she must be a transvestite or a troll or something right?