• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A warning about collectorscavern....

108 posts in this topic

Yep.......you're mom always pays me in coins from you piggy bank for "services rendered".

I'm surprised she even pays you in coins... for your kind of "services" I would think that food stamps or maybe just some glass beads would suffice.

lol... Personal experience on the Krauts Gone Wild set there?

I fondly remember my Spring Breaks on South Padre Island with all those cornfed Iowa babes... Nothing like a little tapioca pudding wrestling to brighten a day...

Nothing like the look on a woman's face when the ben-wa's set off the metal detector at the airport...

Someone's got a story they need to tell................................. NOW! Quick! Before Bug opens his yap again!

My uncle owns a condo complex on the bay side of the island... so I got to drag a half dozen people down for free every year I was in college...

That South Park line, "There's a time and place for everything, it's called college..." is so true... Although it was better before 1986 when Texas raised the drinking age to 21...

First year I was down there we were afraid I'd lose the ability to go back because we broke one of the end tables. Turns out the guys right below us filled their oven 3" deep in urine... Somehow an end table wasn't a big deal then...

I mean really, how drunk do you have to be to think it's a good idea to pee in an oven? And why does the 40th guy in line still think it's a good idea?... That group was from Grinell though... tongue.gif

I'd like to stuff them into your freshly-vacated eye sockets, Jens-lover!!!!

You can call me every name in the book and say whatever you want to about me.....but if you call me a Jens-lover again......I will drive to your house (ala Meth style), rip your head off, and sh*t down your still screaming throat. mad.gif

Interesting..one of the guys in our group decided it'd be a good idea to sit around in his room all day completely naked...needless to say no1 stayed around the place all day.. tongue.gif

Acapulco is a great time too, you should go..housing isn't very expensive either..you'd be very surprised.

Brian

I will drive to your house (ala Meth style), rip your head off, and sh*t down your still screaming throat.

ROFLMAO

And here I thought it was going to be a proto-Greggy response: "YOU CAN'T HURT GREGGY WITH YOUR PUNY WORDS, LITTLE MAN! GREGGY IS STRONG LIKE ANIMAL!"