• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD! Action Comics #71 through #99 (29 books) CLOSED!

101 posts in this topic

Per PM Action#78 :takeit:

...This is one thread where you don't need to ask the seller "any Actions?" ;):grin:

Awesome lineup of books, Mike! Sorry to see them go, but yep, those early ones are awfully cool too. Good luck with the sales. :hi:

Hmmm... what are the chances that we dip into some of the older books... like books 31-60? Missed one book I would have liked...

Either way, good luck with 1-30...

Hmmm... what are the chances that we dip into some of the older books... like books 31-60? Missed one book I would have liked...
Not this week. ;)

I love my job. The only aspect I hate about it is the weird hours I work that cause me to miss out when things like this tread takes place.

Just got home... I will be keeping an eye out...

Best of luck with the early issues.

Not this week. ;)

I love my job. The only aspect I hate about it is the weird hours I work that cause me to miss out when things like this tread takes place.

Just got home... I will be keeping an eye out...

Best of luck with the early issues.

Thanks! :)