• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RECAP PG 1 - ML2k's Completely RANDOM and NOW REDUCED 10% Extravaganza!

152 posts in this topic

Guardians of the Galaxy Poster - $3 (8 available)

Measures 10.25 x 13.25 inches

Manufacturer Folded, Ships Flat

Remember in May 2008 when no one cared about this property? My have things changed. Why did I pick these up and keep them back then? (Because I have a problem of course.) BUT LOOK WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!!! Stock up before I start charging $4.

guardiansgalaxy.jpg

Jughead #144 - $2

G-VG, slight spine roll, some small cb creases on corners and spine

Classics Illustrated #131 - $1

Major spine roll, creasing and 1/2 inch tear on cover

Steve Donovan: Western Marshal #768 (1957) - $4

Good - Solid Spine, no roll, but general wear color breaks on cover, off-white pages

Rin Tin Tin and Rusty #25 (1958) - $3

Good - Moderate spine roll and creasing

westerns.jpg

I think that's all for tonight. This thread is a mess, so I'll be working on a recap to put in the first post on page 1.

I still haven't gotten to my Star Wars posters yet. I'm hoping that will come tomorrow along with some X-Men, Wolverine, and Batman books. I have a ton of random DC posters pre-New 52 which I'm debating to include or not.

hm

:bump:

10% OFF EVERYTHING POSTED SO FAR!

15% OFF EVERYTHING POSTED IF YOU'VE ALREADY MADE A PURCHASE FROM ME!

I've been incredibly busy these last few days so I haven't listed the rest of my books. I plan on keeping the thread open until the weekend. More may be posted, but it depends on my job. This will be the only price cut.