• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HarveyFanatic

8 posts in this topic

Is aptly named...

I was getting a bit irritated with the journal vomiting but in HarveyFanatic's defense CGC does call is a "journal" which implies something for ones self. Let me also say that after perusing HarveyFanatic's collection I have to say it's darn impressive. This is the kind of focused obsession that's very enjoyable to witness. Not only has HarveyFanatic put together an amazing collection but he (or she???) has spent considerable time adding cover scans and issue descriptions. HarveyFanatic appears to be the real deal even if his expression of joy is a bit unorthodox.

See more journals by David Swan

Definitely cool stuff. Yeah, we razzed him a bit, but his collection rocks!

It still would be better for ease of use, not only for him but for anyone viewing his collection, if it were done in one thread.

Yeah, I have to jump on to the bandwagon of support for this guy. No matter what the reasoning behind it, that is what the journals are for , right? Let me ask, do you think it would bother some people if he had the same format but had one graded book in each picture?

Yeah, I have to jump on to the bandwagon of support for this guy. No matter what the reasoning behind it, that is what the journals are for , right? Let me ask, do you think it would bother some people if he had the same format but had one graded book in each picture?

Of course not. It would be much easier to view everything if he kept his collection in one thread.

Judging from what Tnerb was saying, he (HarveyFanatic) may not be aware of how to do that.

Judging from what Tnerb was saying, he (HarveyFanatic) may not be aware of how to do that.

He has seen us reply in his threads, and he has replied back several times. It does not take a lot of brain power to think "Hey, since I can reply in this thread, why don't I put all the rest of my plush toys, magnets and puffy stickers in replies to the same thread."

I think it was done as a wind up and it worked, so kudos to HF.

He has seen us reply in his threads, and he has replied back several times. It does not take a lot of brain power to think "Hey, since I can reply in this thread, why don't I put all the rest of my plush toys, magnets and puffy stickers in replies to the same thread."

He stopped so either the message got across or he has moved on to bigger and better things.

He stopped so either the message got across or he has moved on to bigger and better things.

What's bigger and better than Harvey?

Or he had to go take a dump.