• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB ALL HASTING VARIANTS AND OLD HIGH TIME MAGAZINES

6 posts in this topic

ugh,

I am looking for the following;

All hastings variants - mainly Thunderbolts, deadpool, Captain America, ect. Mainly Thunderbolts - message me if you have multiples or really inexpensive shipping

Also looking for older copies of High Times for my personal collection.

Some hat on these here forums ended his listing when I was high bidder a few weeks ago, and now I must have that #1 and other issues.

They advertise mirrors for your bed that you can mail away for, for only $6.99! 6.99!

help a brother out please

ugh,

All hastings variants - mainly Thunderbolts, deadpool, Captain America, ect. Mainly Thunderbolts - message me if you have multiples or really inexpensive shipping

Some hat on these here forums ended his listing when I was high bidder a few weeks ago, and now I must have that #1 and other issues.

They advertise mirrors for your bed that you can mail away for, for only $6.99! 6.99!

Jimmy... wrong area to post this.

ugh,

I went to search and typed "wtb" and came back no results. I can't find the right section and have given up. :(

But I really want those High Times mags so it had to be said.

ugh,

I went to search and typed "wtb" and came back no results. I can't find the right section and have given up. :(

But I really want those High Times mags so it had to be said.

WTB Section

3rd from the last listed.