• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final Markdowns!!! FS: MLs Xmas Mayhem Sale! Gold! Silver! Raw! Slabs!

201 posts in this topic

Startling Comics 33 VG $75

Book is solid. Cover and centerfold firmly attached. Nice color. Would grade higher if not for the piece out LRC. Classic Schomburg War Cover.

Can you tell me what Overstreet has this book in VG for? :wishluck:

No. Moving on... :)

Okay, thanks. Good luck with the sale. (thumbs u

Book is solid. Cover and centerfold firmly attached. Nice color. Would grade higher if not for the piece out LRC. Classic Schomburg War Cover.

Okay, thanks. Good luck with the sale. (thumbs u

I was just kidding. :foryou:

I haven't bought an overstreet in several years, I mostly deal with slabs.

Marvel Mystery Comics 70 G/VG $80

Looks suspiciously like the cover has been reattached with tape. Though is firmly attached now, there is a piece of tape around the staple on the inside of the cover. Otherwise, overall wear.

MarvelComics.jpg

MarvelComicsBook.jpg

ill take

StartlingComics.jpg

StartlingComicsBack.jpg

Seriously, I'm pricing most of these at my cost. If I'm way outta line, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

A Schomburg superhero war cover in VG for under $100 - I don't even collect these anymore and I'm tempted. I can't imagine anyone finding it cheaper, regardless of what current guide is.

StartlingComics.jpg

StartlingComicsBack.jpg

Seriously, I'm pricing most of these at my cost. If I'm way outta line, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

A Schomburg superhero war cover in VG for under $100 - I don't even collect these anymore and I'm tempted. I can't imagine anyone finding it cheaper, regardless of what current guide is.

rjpd talked me into it :takeit:

StartlingComics.jpg

StartlingComicsBack.jpg

rjpd talked me into it :takeit:

Thanks Andy. ^^

Journey into Mystery 88 Fine $125

Has a very light crease near the center of the book. I bought this in a group of JIMs off of ebay. All of the OOs books had the distinctive number inked on the cover in a circle.

Jim88.jpg

Jim88Back.jpg

:takeit: too

Has a very light crease near the center of the book. I bought this in a group of JIMs off of ebay. All of the OOs books had the distinctive number inked on the cover in a circle.

Jim88.jpg

Jim88Back.jpg

^^

And Again. Thank You.

Jim88.jpg

Jim88Back.jpg

:(