• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mighty Con, 12/15/12, Wheaton, IL

15 posts in this topic

They don't have a list of dealers attending :(

Yep, Bill needs to get everyone on there. I know dealer tables are sold out for this one so I hope they get a nice crowd. It would be great if this show keeps rolling, with Dan Con & TCS having multiple shows next year it will be nice to have this one also.

There is also the Zurko promotions Antique show in the building across the way going on at the same time. I have picked up some nice books in the past at the all night flea markets they put on. Something else to check out if you are going.

They don't have a list of dealers attending :(

There is also the Zurko promotions Antique show in the building across the way going on at the same time. I have picked up some nice books in the past at the all night flea markets they put on. Something else to check out if you are going.

Is there any additional charge for that show?

Also, since this is a relatively small convention when compared to C2E2, WW, etc., anyone up for putting up pics or such of their "hauls" afterward?

-- dave

Per Bill, the main organizer -

The Antique show is separate from MightyCon; not sure if that means there is an added admisison for that part, he didn't specify.

However, MightyCon itself will have 32 vendors taking up 40-50 booths. At least twice as large as last time. Not bad for $5 (or $2.50 if you got in on the LS deal).

-- dave

I made it out there; found some good buys.

In a perfect world there would have been a little less "random long boxes of comics for $0.25" and a little more organized dealers with a larger volume of stock. Some guys were very well put-together but only had 100 or so comics.

Anyone stroll across to the antique show?