• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prometheus errr.. I mean Star Trek -- New trailer

104 posts in this topic

All right thats it.

Till now,i relegated my film gags in film threads in the WC.

So my tribble gag went into the ether.No more.

I aint a ghost writer so nearmint owes me some kind of royalty for getting all the glory.

But in these hard times of fiscal cliffs and holidays spending one dancing banana will do fine.

:applause:

Oh and i still think its going to be the Joker or the Green goblin once again.

All right thats it.

I aint a ghost writer so nearmint owes me some kind of royalty for getting all the glory.

But in these hard times of fiscal cliffs and holidays spending one dancing banana will do fine.

bananadance.gif

All right thats it.

bananadance.gif

Shellhead buddy,not only did you post a dancing banana,but you posted a dancing banana thats looks like its doing that entire Evolution of dance video on Youtube.

Happy camper me.

I'll have to watch the first ST again,when i saw it,i was going by hype and was significantly mesmerized by Zoe Saldana,so i dont recall much of it.