• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for someone to sub my books

3 posts in this topic

Hello I just wanted to know if anyone would be attending Emerald city comic con, I would like to get some of my books signed but wont be able to make it, Anyone willing to help me out shoot me a pm and we can talk from there. Thanks

This is the kinder, gentler me. Usually I'd point you elsewhere on the boards and make fun of you.

:foryou:

It's still a little early. I know there will be at least one person that takes subs for the show and more than likely there will be a few. You can keep an eye on the Signature Series Announcement sub forum or you can watch the Appearances thread. I usually keep up the Appearances thread while at work but have had absolutely no down time there lately. Also, I generally only keep shows updated about three months in advance, so Emerald City won't make the list until January. I try to make the list appear on every page, so just click the last page and you can find the latest links to shows and find your favorite creators and their latest scheduled appearances.

Welcome to the boards, and I hope this helps!