• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 129 CGC 9.6!!! Strange Tales 135 CGC 9.0!! CLOSED!! THANKS!

6 posts in this topic

Up for sale are two iconic first appearances from Marvel Comics: Amazing Spider-man #129 in CGC 9.6 condition, featuring the first appearance of The Punisher!

And, Strange Tales #135 CGC 9.0 condition, featuring the first appearance of Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD!

Each book was purchased raw by me and then professionally pressed and submitted to CGC. The ASM is exceptionally nice! The ST has minor condition flaws and a back cover 'stain' that looks like off gassing (not unusual). CGC cases are in great shape, no scuffs or cracks.

Both of these books will be offered at extra-special, bargain prices! My gift to you for the Holidays -- Treat Yourself! See One-Time Priced Reduction for Each Book Below!!

Terms of Sale: Shipping and insurance additional, based upon destination. International boardies are welcome. Returns are available for any reason. First "I'll Take It" in the thread or by PM is the winner. Paypal, check or money order accepted. Feel free to PM or post any questions. No door-darkeners.