• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCANNY XMEN 423 PRICE ERROR For sale now!

16 posts in this topic

Figure I would try something new. I picked this up a few weeks ago and realized that someone else would enjoy it more.

Trade Value (per rules): Less than 10 of these have been found. So lets say $300.

What do I want: Surprise me. Modern keys, cool silver age, or maybe even some timelys. I don't really know. I guess I just want something that makes me go WOW.

Selling this now for $300 shipped anywhere in the United States. Paypal only. As always willing to consider any offer.

szX43l.jpg

AznzFl.jpg

Nice book sir. What condition would you put this at?

I would give it about a VG+/F. It has some problems I would say are very pressable.

Less than 10 of these in existence.

Where are you getting this number from?

Experts (Metarog) over in the copper age section. Read thread "Absolute hardest to Find 90's Books"

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4204428&fpart=1

What makes it a "Price Error"?

It says 25 cents at the top but $2.25 under the barcode.

im curious is this the reason you call it a price variant? because it says 2.25 under the bar code? sorry for my ignorance.

the ones i see on ebay and there are a bunch of them for a buck or so. look exactly the same except they say .25 under the barcode.

Less than 10 of these in existence.

Where are you getting this number from?

Experts (Metarog) over in the copper age section. Read thread "Absolute hardest to Find 90's Books"

That number has been pulled out of thin air.

It's a very rare book, certainly, but randomly claiming that there are less than 10 copies in existence is silly - it should sell just fine without these types of claims :thumbsup:

What he has is a very rare book. Like Mike said early 1 out of 10 is a little bit of stretch there are more out there just very tough to find. I have only found the newstand version and I have looked quite hard.

This is a modern comparison to a 35 cent variant in my opinion. Awesome find you will have no problem selling it on ebay if someone here doesnt want it.