• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC boards HOLIDAY RAFFLE thread!

1,439 posts in this topic

Drawing at #27, cloudofwit chooses

90. A Medium Flat Rate Priority Mail box full of high grade Copper Age Marvel comics consisting mostly of Amazing Spider-Man, Daredevil, Incredible Hulk, Marvel Team-Up, Marvel Two-in-One and Uncanny X-Men issues. donated by Shark

his fifth choice!

90. A Medium Flat Rate Priority Mail box full of high grade Copper Age Marvel comics consisting mostly of Amazing Spider-Man, Daredevil, Incredible Hulk, Marvel Team-Up, Marvel Two-in-One and Uncanny X-Men issues. donated by Shark

his fifth choice!

I thought AndyBoBo picked that for Frankbearss?

his fifth choice!

No.. He actually chose #10 Mystery Box from Designer Toast

his fifth choice!

OK, had it marked wrong. Thanks for the clarification.

his fifth choice!

:gossip:

No, he picked number 10 or something like that.

his fifth choice!

I'll clear this up. I hadn't read the thread from 7:30p EST to 10:05p. As I went I saw that Frank's timer had either expired or was soon to expire, then I saw the post that I had the 90th pull. Then I chose choice #10 for Frank. So I can see why my back-to-back posts were confusing.

Winner #15 Frankbearss does not have a RANKING FORM. His countdown timer begins now!!!!! at 6:05pm Pacific Time

I wish I saw this :sorry: Frank is on vacation until the 4th.

Maybe you could choose something for him if it's ok with everybody... You or someone who knows his tastes...

If that is allowed, I think Frank would select a mystery box from what's left...

10. Mystery box donated by Designer Toast

(thumbs u

You are correct, he picked #10

his fifth choice!

Correct. AndyBoBo tried to confuse everybody, but couldn't get past the coordinators.

his fifth choice!

Cool Scott. You're going to love this box. Mostly 9.6/9.8 copies. (thumbs u

his fifth choice!

Correct. AndyBoBo tried to confuse everybody, but couldn't get past the coordinators.

thats why they make the big bucks!

Oh, and if you are the donators of these prizes, please pay attention to see who chooses your donation. Then proceed to send that person a PM and get their shipping address and send those prizes out. (thumbs u

Many thanks once again to the great generosity of the boards. (worship)