• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED...

19 posts in this topic

Greetings fellow boardies! I’ll be putting up some stuff for sale starting today and through the next few days. Modern CGC slabs mostly and maybe a couple of modern raw books here and there.

First a few simple :rulez:

No HOSers or probies please!

Accepted forms of payment: PayPal (preferred), checks or money orders!

PMs are welcome, but this little guy rules the scene>>> :takeit:

Shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation is included in the quoted price for all slabs.

Raw books will ship via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation at exact cost.

For boardies outside the USA, please PM first so we can figure out shipping costs.

Please sign-in if you visit and if you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me via PM. :)

Avengers Vs. X-men #1 Midtown Comics variant signed by Skottie Young CGC SS 9.8 – TWO available, $150 :news: $135 each

One book was signed in silver ink as shown below and the other was signed in black ink (pics available upon request.)

AvX1CGCSS98a_zps24cddc2e.jpgAvX1CGCSS98b_zpsf84c0f12.jpg

:bump:for some price reductions.

I think I've priced everything fairly and mostly under GPA; also the postage/shipping is included in the quoted price for all the slabbed books!

Feel free to PM me your offers as well.