• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Champions Pewter Statues Hulk, Batman & Joker NOW 40% OFF - FINAL

22 posts in this topic

Remaining statues are now 40% OFF

Greetings everyone.

This is my first sale thread here on the CGC board, so please let me know if I do anything incorrectly. I have purchased plenty on the boards, but never sold. For a reference you can look at my eBay feedback.

I will be selling some Comic Book Champions Fine Pewter Statues. There were all released in the late '90s (4 from '96 and 2 from '98). They're all about 6.5 inches tall, and feature a character made out of pewter, on a base that is typical is a comic book, with a comic book cover behind the statue. You can see the pictures for more clarification.

Rules

• First :takeit: trumps any PMs
  • Payment due with 7 days.
  • I accept Checks, Money Orders or PayPal.
  • Shipping will be exact. Each statue, boxed for shipping weighs approximately 2lbs. You can use the shipping calculator on USPS.com and choose the shipping speed of your choice. Items will be shipped from 33014. If you choose a method that doesn’t include Delivery Confirmation, like Parcel Post, please add $.85 for Delivery Confirmation. You can just PM me your zip code and I can send you a quote if you don't want to do it.
  • International buyers please PM for a shipping quote.
  • No HOS’ers or Probation List members.

Remaining statues are now 40% OFF

Spider-Man, 1962 - Silver Age Edition $10

H-995 - Series No. 1 - 3.12 Troy Ounces of Fine Pewter

Released in 1996. Box has shelf wear.

CBC_Spider-Man_01.jpg

CBC_Spider-Man_02.jpg

CBC_Spider-Man_03.jpg

:takeit:

This is really cool.

^^ PM me your zip code and I'll let you know the exact shipping. Thanks again.

I remember buying mine from Walmart as a kid. On another note - DAMN - grabbed the wrong character from my LCS (directed at Mike)!