• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spiderman 129 CGC 6.5, Hulk 180 CGC 5.5

7 posts in this topic

Two great midgrade comics being sold together.

Normal rules apply

No HOS, no Probies,

1st :takeit: in the thread wins them.

US destinations only. I'll be shipping these USPS Priority.

Payment by Check or Money order.

Amazing Spiderman 129 CGC 6.5 with OW pages.

This comic has NOT been pressed and has fantastic upgrade potential!!! I see about six dimples that would easily press out. I see this as a 7.5 after pressing. I can't guarantee anything of course, but I do have some experience in spotting good upgrade candidates (the 3 comics I've broken out of slabs, pressed, and resubbed have all improved at least .5 grade)

Hulk 180 CGC 5.5 with CR - OW pages.

This comic has NOT been pressed either, BUT due to the small color breaking crease in the lower right corner I don't see any upgrade potential.

I'm selling these together.

$375 shipped

P1060856.jpg

P1060857.jpg

Two great midgrade comics being sold together.

Normal rules apply

No HOS, no Probies,

1st :takeit: in the thread wins them.

US destinations only. I'll be shipping these USPS Priority.

Payment by Check or Money order.

Amazing Spiderman 129 CGC 6.5 with OW pages.

This comic has NOT been pressed and has fantastic upgrade potential!!! I see about six dimples that would easily press out. I see this as a 7.5 after pressing. I can't guarantee anything of course, but I do have some experience in spotting good upgrade candidates (the 3 comics I've broken out of slabs, pressed, and resubbed have all improved at least .5 grade)

Hulk 180 CGC 5.5 with CR - OW pages.

This comic has NOT been pressed either, BUT due to the small color breaking crease in the lower right corner I don't see any upgrade potential.

I'm selling these together.

$375 shipped

P1060856.jpg

P1060857.jpg

:takeit:

but please answer my pm anyway.

i'll