• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some trades for sale - Ultimates Spidey, Xmen, DC Archive, Crumb, etc.

5 posts in this topic

I'm clearing of some room on my bookshelf and I've decided to let go of some trades and HBs. If you would like these let me know, or I'll put them on ebay tomorrow. All are in good, but read condition, with the exception on the Ultimate Spiderman's Vol 2 - 5 as I just couldn't get through the first one.

Ultimate X-Men Vol 1 - $5

Incredible Hulk - Return of the Monster - $5

Ultimate Spider-man Vol 1 - 5 - $25

All-Star Comics Archive Vol 1 - $20

Complete Crumb Vol 1 (first print) - $10

Complete Crumb Vol 2 (first print) - $10

Thanks,

Bob

confused.gif

I got the trades for Ultimate Spider-man 1-5 (from lighthouse) and read through them. I thought they were pretty good.

You didn't have a 6 or 7 did you? gossip.gif

got the trades for Ultimate Spider-man 1-5 (from lighthouse) and read through them. I thought they were pretty good.

You didn't have a 6 or 7 did you?

I picked them up from 'House as well. I gave it the 'ol college try, but they just weren't my thing. Not belittling anyone who does enjoy them, as I like a lot of stuff most people don't care for but I didn't get into the writing.

I, oddly enough, liked Ultimate X-Men and have a bunch of those. That Vol 1 I am selling is just an extra I got for a present.

Sorry, I don't have 6 or 7 of the Spidey.