• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Kieth Signing in January 2013

47 posts in this topic

Numbers would be great but I just heard form the shop owner about a minute ago.

Sam prefers that NO CGC be done at this show, there was a whole lot more to this than I could have imagined when I made the offer to go down there.

I might be able to get a signing done at SDCC 13 according to Sam. Anyhow unfortunately due to the request of the artist this will not happen.

Maybe it would the for the best interest of CGC that no one try to get any SS done. IF the shop and Keith both expressed that nothing be done for Signature Series, then it should be avoid at all cost.

Wouldn't want something to happen.

SDCC 13 sounds like he might want to do something... perhaps if someone talks to him later about that. I would be in for a couple ..

I will be at SDCC this year and plan on facilitating it. Anyone who wanted to send books for this opp can send them to me at my normal submission rates for SDCC.