• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man 5 For Sale

69 posts in this topic

Excuse my ignorance but do you mean I shouldn't discuss this here? I mean he's replied but one a week and I still have not gotten confirmation that he's shipped it yet.

And if you sent the payment via paypal monitor the date of payment closely to make sure you are within the complaint window should it come to that.

I hope it was regular paypal and not personal. :wishluck:

Paid via WU doh! but I looked at his Kudos thread and I was happy with his reputation.

Hopefully this is all a misunderstanding and Dillon can reply to me soon with an update. I understand he is busy but a little communication won't hurt.

I just saw you are in Australia...that might explain some of the delay.

Yep like I said, I just hope he can update me. Its been a month since payment.

What was the exact method of shipment you guys agreed upon?

I've had packages take 6-7 weeks to Australia.

The book still hasn't arrived. Can anyone give me advice on what to do? This is pretty frustrating.

Honestly, at this point i would do whatever you had to do to get your money back. Well over a month without any communication at all or confirmation of shipping is NOT acceptable. This isnt a $10 book we're talking here so i think you have to try and protect yourself at least until you here from him (thumbs u

asm 5 ill take it. obv id like to know that others received there books tho, want to make sure this isnt scammish.

Are you serious? Jo Seph has been complaining about not receiving his book for well over a week. Why would you even CONSIDER buying this book until the seller comes clean about what the heck is going on?

The book still hasn't arrived. Can anyone give me advice on what to do? This is pretty frustrating.

Honestly, at this point i would do whatever you had to do to get your money back. Well over a month without any communication at all or confirmation of shipping is NOT acceptable. This isnt a $10 book we're talking here so i think you have to try and protect yourself at least until you here from him (thumbs u

I imagine he will get it together once he receives a dispute.

Who will he dispute it through? He paid Western Union. :shrug:

Who will he dispute it through? He paid Western Union. :shrug:

Ughh! I didnt see that :eek:

I dont know if i've ever even used Western Union but i'd assume there has to be some way to dispute it no?

If not, i would probably start making calls to his local PD at this point if i didnt hear from him REAL soon (shrug)

i promise im not sending money till the other guy gets his book. but it is entirely possible this is some sort of shipping issue etc, didnt others receive their books. i glanced at this this morning right before an important meeting at work, and thought the price was right, prolly clicked ill take it prematurely. seems now i may have been hasty. suffice to say im not paying this guy if he is a scammer, i dont want to do anything till i know for sure the buyer of the jim has satisfaction. hopefully thats reasonable ?

This is an international issue, Buyer is in Australia. I don't believe we are going to extradite on this. However he can try doing this:

1) If you are the Purchaser and have your receipt from the bottom of the money order or original money order, complete and sign the money order Tracing/Refund request (i.e. other side of the money order Receipt) or Money order customer request form and submit to the address listed on the form along with the $15 non-refundable processing fee and original money order if available.

The original of the money order receipt must accompany each request. If the original of the Purchaser's Copy money order receipt is not enclosed, your request will be delayed and may be denied. This information is also located on the tracer form portion of the money order receipt.

Allow 30 days for refund processing.

https://thewesternunion.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/52/~/money-order-refund

i promise im not sending money till the other guy gets his book. but it is entirely possible this is some sort of shipping issue etc, didnt others receive there books. i glanced at this this morning right before an important meeting at work, and thought the price was right, prolly clicked ill take it prematurely. seems now i may have been hasty. suffice to say im not paying this guy if he is a scammer. i think thats reasonable.

Yes. I bought probably the most expensive book in the thread and got it within a week. However, Jo Seph bought his book a month ago and hasn't gotten the book nor regular communication. And the seller is nominated for the probation list. I suggest you be very cautious, but not my business. Just trying to help out. :foryou:

Shipping problems happen but having ZERO communication for well over a month should NEVER happen. I dont care what is going on in "real life", taking 60 seconds to communicate with someone that just send you a good chunk of money should be a fairly high priority. This poor schmuck doesnt even know if his book was shipped yet! :frustrated:

I dont know a single person that wouldnt be PIZZED sending someone $600 and not hearing a single word from them for over a month. 100% unacceptable and someone i would NEVER deal with under any circumstances rantrant

ok, im sorry for jo seph. in light of these issues im reneging on my ill take it. i dont want to upset anyone and i gather from others it is the responsible thing to do. i made an honest mistake as I didnt look as closely at the thread as i should have. good look on ur purchase jo, i hope u are able to recover ur money.

I dont think you're upsetting anyone but from the looks of things right about now, i would be very, VERY wary of sending this guy any money. I've waited months for books because of whatever problems have arisen and had zero issues with any of those sales. Those sellers though communicated with me the entire time and kept me up to date on what was going on.

Not even knowing if your book was shipped 5 weeks after paying though is :censored: