• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man 5 For Sale

69 posts in this topic

Yes. I bought probably the most expensive book in the thread and got it within a week. However, Jo Seph bought his book a month ago and hasn't gotten the book nor regular communication. And the seller is nominated for the probation list. I suggest you be very cautious, but not my business. Just trying to help out. :foryou:

Maybe he was eaten by a Dingo on the way to the post office. :o

Folks may I make a suggestion? Maybe we should move this discussion elsewhere as every time someone says something this thread jumps to the top of the sales page, thus helping out the seller and hurting other (good) sellers by pushing their sales threads down. Just my :2c:

The problem I'm having with the buyer not getting his book yet is the fact that the seller pmed me last week about the spiderman book!! The fact that he had time to respond to me about a sale but not the buyer made me say no way to buying the spiderman!!

:eek:

Folks may I make a suggestion? Maybe we should move this discussion elsewhere as every time someone says something this thread jumps to the top of the sales page, thus helping out the seller and hurting other (good) sellers by pushing their sales threads down. Just my :2c:

+1 and I post this only to suggest that it be moved, with the PM timeline above, to the PL thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3267425&fpart=1645