• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver/Bronze Age Overstock For Sale!

31 posts in this topic

I could maybe throw them on the floor and run around on them a bit?

Should have a few VGs and G/VGs to keep you happy then. tongue.gif

Great...could you take pictures while you're doing it thumbsup2.gif

Coming in a little late here, and he probably dosen't need it at this point, but I'll also vouch for Nick. We've done several deals together, and he remains at the top of my short list of favorite people to deal with. thumbsup2.gif

Naw, praise can never come too late...well, maybe if it's after the jury trial, I suppose.

Thanks for the glowing reference, AK. It all helps.

And I'm just getting the cats to pack your books packing your books, Jay. Will ship tomorrow or Tuesday.

Naw, praise can never come too late...well, maybe if it's after the jury trial, I suppose.

Thanks for the glowing reference, AK. It all helps.

And I'm just getting the cats to pack your books packing your books, Jay. Will ship tomorrow or Tuesday.

thumbsup2.gif

How has the response been, have you sold many books?

Response has been slow, I think due to the fact that the summer is traditionally the time to do either vacations or SD, and the wariness of people to do business overseas. I've dealt with the US for years now, possibly doing something like 500-600 deals in total, and of those, the number that have gone wrong in any way have been in single figures....a pretty good result.

Having said that, it's been steady interest and I sold a DD #7, Nick Fury #5 and Strange Tales #168 off the list today, so I can't complain!

Oh, yeah, and your books shipped yesterday!

(Before I got around to downgrading the rest of the stock for Chromium!)

I'd knew you would come through,you Toffees always do thumbsup2.gif

But a little more spine-stress on those Silver Age Spideys please cool.gif