• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question for Rawhide Kid fans....

5 posts in this topic

Ok, I am really curious about this. I was at the San Diego con this past weekend and picked up a really, really nice copy of Rawhide Kid 50 for less than guide. That seemed weird. What was weirder was seeing the CGC census numbers on this issue. 15(!) 9.8s, 23(!) 9.6s, and 6 more copies above 9.0. No other issue close in the run (45-55) has double digit submissions, or a grade above 9.4? What the heck happened with this issue? Warehouse find? Mile High 2? Just unbelieveable numbers for a book from Feb, 1966. Either way, I am not complaining mind. There is no other way I could have a book this nice from 1966 for such a great price. Great book for a great price.... grin.gif

Hi there.

foreheadslap.gifI also bought a RK 50 in CGC 9.6 before the flood and the price went down! I believe these were a Gary Dolgoff Warehouse find. Also included were Mille the Model Annuals 4 & 5 and Patsy and Hedy 104 to name a few. Check out the Census on these and you'll see a similar pattern.