• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flash 105's CGC 122, 15.00 Bronze Age Flash Slabs

54 posts in this topic

Guys and Gals- I am working on a big book and I need some funds. I'm going to sell these books. I'll put them up here for a few days before sending them off to another venue.

Paypal or Check. Time payments are possible on some of the biggies.

If you see something make an offer. I might laugh in private but never to your PM face.

No probies or losers. You know who you are are. I have plenty of references on the board and have been around for awhile.

Anyone who has seen my packing knows it comes free of charge UPS and it is bullet proof (not literally but close).

Let's start off big.

Flash 105 CGC 8.0 Cream to Off-White. This is a very solid copy with great cover gloss. If has a slight crease on the LLFC and has a beautiful date stamp on the back cover (Dec 16 1958). It has a few spine ticks but the edges are laser sharp and does not have any scs or bend over the pages.

Asking SOLD

flash10580_zps82bd0a21.jpg

flash10580bc_zps5affcb50.jpg

Flash 139 CGC 9.4 Off White- White First Reverse Flash

Pretty tough book. I know where 2 of the 9.4s and one of the 9.6s reside and they won't be available anytime soon. So supply is pretty thin on this book.

Asking SOLD

flash139-1.jpg

Flash 141 9.6 Ow-w Western Penn. This is the toughest book in grade after the teens. It is the lone single highest graded copy and has been for awhile. It is an old label and it looks very very close for an upgrade. Six months ago it would have been a shoe-in.

Asking Sold

flash141-1.jpg

Flash 141 9.6 Ow-w Western Penn. This is the toughest book in grade after the teens. It is the lone single highest graded copy and has been for awhile. It is an old label and it looks very very close for an upgrade. Six months ago it would have been a shoe-in.

Asking 3800.00

flash141-1.jpg

lol

Ain't that the truth.