• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Question

10 posts in this topic

Not sure...but if that notation was on the GPA site, you can email them and they'll let you know. I did the same with some "restored" comic acronyms and they got back to me very quickly. CGC can probably answer that quickly too.

Perhaps the M stands for "missing", but have no idea what the K stands for. Looked up comic glossary of terms and the only word under K was "Key". What about Marvel Key. Just kidding, don't think that would ever be listed on a Qualified book.

If you find out, post the answer.

ok Im looking at the listing, they are raw so there's no grade or CGC note.

Looks like a couple of books have that note. I'm betting its just the person's initials who made the Qualified determination.

There are 4 different books across 2 titles that were all offered up within a few days of each other with the same note. So you'd probably have to call/email comic link to find out what the condition was that made them Qualified (missing pages, detached cover, interior, etc)

Those are the only 4 books in all of Clink with a MK in their description...

I also wouldn't get your hopes up since they were listed back in 2007, the odds of the seller replying to your offer to buy are pretty low...

I think Miraclemet nailed it. Good job Sherlock.

I can tell by the listing that the seller is from Wales, and has a mother who is most likely a librarian. The seller recently took up billiards, or has had a breakup and spent a large amount of time in a bar. They are most likely between 5'10" and 6' and walk with a slight pigeontoeing in their left foot. ;)