• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
39 39

11,732 posts in this topic

I know its not E-bay .. On Comic-link a Hero For Hire #1 9.8 just finished for $4,300.00

that's a pretty good jump !

:o

How did I miss that book? I'm guessing it was an auction. Do you have a link?

Yeah I know that's why I'm trying to get them all lol! He has so many key appearances its tough. Got my Thor 165 now I need FF 66, 67 in higher grade. They came out in 1969 might be Silver Age so pardon me. Those to me are top three. Thoughts?

my strange tales #178 9.6 on CC got scooped up after two failed tries here and then a 3 month stay with no bites on HighGradeComics.

Amazing Spider-Man #195 CGC 9.8 @ $145 & 21 bids. Looks like the 2nd app is starting to be worth something. hm

Thanks for posting that. (thumbs u Great book, one of the first ones I bought when I got back into collecting years ago. Excellent bang for buck.

I love that the seller states in the auction that the photos are not to scale. I wonder what prompted this? Is it a joke or did a buyer once complain that the actual book was larger than the picture?

Black Panther #1 NM @ $22 & 27 bids.

Marvel Two In One #1 @ $36 & 15 bids.

Night Nurse #2 FN- @ $56 & 13 bids.

Tomb Of Dracular #10 @ $46 & 13 bids.

Werewolf by Night #32 NM @ $61 & 7 bids + 44 watchers.

The WWBN 32 is far from a NM book. meh

cant figure this one out:

"Lex Luthor's claim to have killed the Batman is refuted by surprise witness Superman, who convinces the jury that Luthor did not kill Batman, as he thought."

is this a possible Superman/Batman plot that someone has leaked/speculated?

Black Panther #1 @ $23 & 27 bids.

hm

Oh, stop this, please. As much as I love Jack Kirby and the Panther, this is one of the most irrelevant #1 issues as far as the Panther goes. The initial storyline is weak, and things get good when Jack starts the Vibranium storyline, involving the Wakanda royal family – it makes no sense for this issue to go up in value… just because it‘s a #1. :(

Black Panther #1 @ $23 & 27 bids.

hm

Oh, stop this, please. As much as I love Jack Kirby and the Panther, this is one of the most irrelevant #1 issues as far as the Panther goes. The initial storyline is weak, and things get good when Jack starts the Vibranium storyline, involving the Wakanda royal family – it makes no sense for this issue to go up in value… just because it‘s a #1. :(

:gossip: The market would seem to disagree with you