• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
39 39

11,726 posts in this topic

there are so many books that just aren't readily available in qty, it is making it very difficult to fill my collection. All because of rumors. I love and always will love silver and bronze marvel keys!

there are so many books that just aren't readily available in qty, it is making it very difficult to fill my collection. All because of rumors. I love and always will love silver and bronze marvel keys!

Do you have a focus on specific titles? It’s even harder when you aren’t interested in specific titles, but more in Marvel as a whole… :)

Yeah right now if you trying to build your collection the only cheap way is to go trades. Single issues right now for the next few years are going to be costly even in VG with some issues.

Looks like I might actually make my investment back on all those DC's I bought off the stands from '72-'82! They just made it on hopefully the last move of my life; been dragging those boxes around for over 30 years now!! Big sales thread coming in ten years; stay tuned!!

:signfunny:

Most Popular Bronze Age Search Terms on Ebay

1st most popular search term is NOVA #1 :o

Than in order:

X-Men #94

Iron Fist #14

Incredible Hulk #181

Ms Marvel #1

I find the newer comics jump on the list to be somewhat interesting. hm

See all 20 search terms on the website

How is Amazing Spider-Man #121, 122, OR 129 not on that list?! Even Green Lantern 76 (shrug)

Than in order:

X-Men #94

Iron Fist #14

Incredible Hulk #181

Ms Marvel #1

How is Amazing Spider-Man #121, 122, OR 129 not on that list?! Even Green Lantern 76 (shrug)

Because, this is what people are looking for TODAY! :sumo:

Than in order:

X-Men #94

Iron Fist #14

Incredible Hulk #181

Ms Marvel #1

Because, this is what people are looking for TODAY! :sumo:

^^