• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Think This ebay seller is dead wrong!

179 posts in this topic

The scan used was not a great one so the scratches are not able to be seen. I do not need to provide the link because I do not want to disclose the seller as that may not be right to do and that was not the point of this. The fact that some of you are throwing jabs at me shows what A.S.S.E.S you are. The comic was a $300 book but even if was $25, the problem should have been disclosed and I should not have to be out a dime because of that. I sent the book back today and i am out $15 because I also insured the package to do the right thing.

The scan used was not a great one so the scratches are not able to be seen. I do not need to provide the link because I do not want to disclose the seller as that may not be right to do and that was not the point of this. The fact that some of you are throwing jabs at me shows what A.S.S.E.S you are. The comic was a $300 book but even if was $25, the problem should have been disclosed and I should not have to be out a dime because of that. I sent the book back today and i am out $15 because I also insured the package to do the right thing.

heymoe,

Why U No Post Link?

:facepalm: face-to-the-palm!!

heymoe,

Why U No Post Link?

Moe no post link cuz link show scratch.

It was AF 15 cgc 9.8 unfortunately restored but it had Stan Lee's thumb print and a strand of his saliva that was also authenticated. Got all that for $300...but the 1/32 of the scratch bothered me and I panicked and came on here.

It was AF 15 cgc 9.8 unfortunately restored but it had Stan Lee's thumb print and a strand of his saliva that was also authenticated. Got all that for $300...but the 1/32 of the scratch bothered me and I panicked and came on here.

You got a good deal, I would not have returned that book.

Link?

:)

So which shill are you?

Link?

Jeez, can you do nothing for yourself???

http://bit.ly/r8BnTd

Dammit. 989 days without clicking a Rickroll.

So just to be clear from your perspective:

The Seller "over reacted" by responding to your complaint by saying to return it for a refund, and then questioning your intent in a single sentence by stating "Buy the book not the case"

You did not over react even though you made the effort to come onto a message board looking for people to agree with you, then misrepresented the interaction (downplaying the fact that he was accepting the return), refused to show pictures of the scan, refused to link to the auction, and then encouraged others to "eat" you. You then took further offense to people poking at you because you continued to withhold information regarding the sale that YOU YOURSELF CAME ON HERE FOR LOOKING FOR SUPPORT FOR, and called people "A.S.S.E.S.(though Im not sure what that acronym you used is supposed to stand for).

So which person over reacted?

Happy Friday-mas!

YOU YOURSELF CAME ON HERE FOR LOOKING FOR SUPPORT FOR, and called people "A.S.S.E.S.(though Im not sure what that acronym you used is supposed to stand for).

A = Ananachronistic

S = Self-serving

S = Sarcastic

E = Egotistical

S = Sumperson_without_enough_empathyes