• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four 39...Questionable grade?

7 posts in this topic

I am thinking all he's letting people know is he can't grade. But, he is letting people know exactly what they will be bidding on. That's a good thing......no?

It's tough for many sellers to grade objectively. Face it....it's an art. But kudos for the big scan....

I am thinking all he's letting people know is he can't grade. But, he is letting people know exactly what they will be bidding on. That's a good thing......no?

It's tough for many sellers to grade objectively. Face it....it's an art. But kudos for the big scan....

I guess your right, he is honest about the "Bag' part......... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I've bought a few books from him,most were OK but some were heavily tanned. He was nice and offered refunds. Lately his starting bids are way high,before he'd have started this book about $5.00 and let the market dictate the price. I've been watching and havn't seen any bargins lately. Good guy,though.

His old ebay name was neto27. He did have a bunch of negs,but they were pretty long ago. Seemed to have got his act together.

sign-rantpost.gif

This guy never refunded me $13.50 in shipping! He changed his eBay handle from "Neto27" to Neto54 (his current handle). I just had left him 5 neutrals because he never responded to my emails for the refund in shipping. I overpaid by $23.50 because the insufficiently_thoughtful_person never responded until 10 days after I won multiple auctions, and then he sends me $10 CASH in the mail with my comics. The comics were as described (thank god), but that's the last time I deal with this clown. Buyer beware.