• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dr.X Christmas Contest - Top Secret

791 posts in this topic

I hope I'm not too late for the party. :wishluck:

It won't matter. This isn't something that has to be answered right off the bat. It's going to take deep thought and concentration to come up with an answer. Nothing comes easy from me, nothing.

Well, almost nothing. :banana:

I just opened up a bottle of Delerium Ale. Man that's some strong sheet. wooo hooo.

I hope I'm not too late for the party. :wishluck:

It won't matter. This isn't something that has to be answered right off the bat. It's going to take deep thought and concentration to come up with an answer. Nothing comes easy from me, nothing.

Well, almost nothing. :banana:

I just opened up a bottle of Delerium Ale. Man that's some strong sheet. wooo hooo.

My night was a tad crazy too! lol

I hope no one finds out about this contest, it's supposed to be a secret. I need another bottle of this ale.
I get it now hm You get trashy and we get something cheap :applause:

Could be a #1 Zell Sword Dancer from the black and white box of death.

:banana:

This contest is so top secret, I didn't even know about it. My wife said I should run a Christmas contest but did not give me any details. I may even start a secret chatroom about it.

Contest will begin Friday the 21st at 6.00 P.M Central, and run through Sunday the 23rd until 6 P.M. Central.

The rules and a cheap trashy prize to be announced then also. Prize and shipping are on me to anywhere. Actually, its a pretty good prize. hm

I would be interested but the world ends tomorrow.

Maybe next time. (shrug)

Looks like your good to go unless you locked up in the middle of the night.. :banana: Get your thinking cap on for later mister.

:news:

I'll try and get this thing started around 6 P.M. Central Time tonight, if nothing comes up. About fifteen minutes before starting time I will post the rules the prize.

Remember. "THINK"

TITANABOA

Titanoboa-Snake-560x373.jpg

:news:

I'll try and get this thing started around 6 Central tonight, if nothing comes up. About fifteen minutes before starting time I will post the rules the prize.

Remember. "THINK"

TITANABOA

Titanoboa-Snake-560x373.jpg

What the heck is 'Central?' Is this part of the contest?