• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't you wish all auctions were like this!

17 posts in this topic

Too bad they don't specialize in comics. sorry.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Yes I can't agree more - hopefully one day soon this auction house will see the untapped potential of the comics market and get involved. By that policy statement alone they would instantly be better than 95% of the comic auction venues currently available.

God transparency, accountability and dare I say Integrity, what a foreign concept in the marketplace today.

that is excellant...I wonder how he gets drunk though...I guess he has figured out a system... confused-smiley-013.gif maybe some straws or something...I wonder how drunk he will be in the phone call...he also likes baseball cards...and recently sold a golf bag....Why did he have a golf bag...was it a gag gift?

Kudos to him, making the best of what cards, life has dealt him.

I can't see how being a falling down drunk who prostitutes his disability to warped minds in pathetic ebay auctions is "making the best." insane.gif This is like the pathetic, no self-esteem souls who makes fools of themselves like sideshow freaks on the Howard Stern show.

I think there are plenty of disadvantaged folks who truly make the best of their situation, but he's not one of them.

I'm not knocking you Nikos... I just can't see how you think the auction is in anyway positive. confused-smiley-013.gifflowerred.gif

No knock taken Zip, speaking for myself, people with disabilities can do 2 things, lock themselves in a 4x8 and feel sorry for themselves the rest of whatever life they have, or make light of their situation, eg. this person.

As for those "pathetic,no self esteem souls who make fools out of themselves on the Howard Stern show", acting like that is maybe the only way they know how to feel like they are part of our society, I feel sorry for them but I dont consider them freaks.

As for those "pathetic,no self esteem souls who make fools out of themselves on the Howard Stern show", acting like that is maybe the only way they know how to feel like they are part of our society, I feel sorry for them but I dont consider them freaks.

flowerred.gif

Just a point of clarification...

I wasn't saying those folks were freaks, the point I was trying to make was that they make fools (and debase) themselves like the old time "sideshow freaks" who put themselves on display for little more than a place to sleep and/or booze to drink.