• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Code Horror, namely ECs

15 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas everybody! I need to sell some CGC graded ECs. I am open to reasonable offers, especially if paying by check or money order.

:takeit: in the thread is the winner. Free shipping/signature confirmation/insurance to the U.S. Paypal, check, or money order accepted for payment.

For international buyers, please contact me first to get a shipping quote. Please note that, for regular Paypal payment, I have to use signature confirmation/tracking, so it may be very pricey.

Shock Suspenstories 12 CGC 8.5 with WHITE pages. $600

This is the best copy of this book you will find that isn’t a Gaines File Copy. Gorgeous colors. A scan of the book pre-slabbing is also attached.

pa140583.jpg

shsu1283.jpg

:takeit:

Shock Suspenstories 9 CGC 7.5 OW/W. $325 Structurally this book looks like a 9.0, but there is what looks like soiling on the “Jolting Tales of TENSION” textbox.

pa140587.jpg

1102709010a.jpg

1102709010b.jpg

Was the underbidder on this a few months ago, guess I'll step up and get it this time around. :)

:takeit: