• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,853 posts in this topic

Back on track . . .

Action 583 - Moore Supes

More importantly, I think we're seeing an overall increase in average price per book. :grin: The market is strong. :eek:

eh, $5-10.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=action+comics+583&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

But there is demand for a Superman book which is hard to come by for Copper or newer.

Can someone translate this post for me? :insane:

Sorry, here you go:

Translation for divad

So....how many panels is needed for it to go from "cameo" to "first appearance"? (shrug)

one

773c58eb2bcd9b1b54c74e4f265a701d.jpg

If we go with that as the rule for all books then DD #115 has a shot at first Wolverine for the one pic in the ad. lol

DD#115 was before IH#181, but not IH#180.

:)

The ad was also in a Thor book and Marvel Premiere19? Do you know if they came out after 180 as well?

Doesn't really matter, it was just an ad.

:lol:

-slym

Back on track . . .

Action 583 - Moore Supes

More importantly, I think we're seeing an overall increase in average price per book. :grin: The market is strong. :eek:

eh, $5-10.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=action+comics+583&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

But there is demand for a Superman book which is hard to come by for Copper or newer.

Yeah: YOUR POST IS WRONG!

How's that?

Thanks to Bosco and darkstar. Unfortunately, it goes to the "cameo" definition any way you shake it. By definition, a first appearance cannot be a cameo. :sumo:

Sure it can!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cameo?s=t

Ignore #'s 1&2, #3 is for comics and other literary works, #4 is for movies. By definition #3, a cameo can be a 1st appearance as well.

Nope, sorry. :)

I used to be convinced the same, Divad, but if you think from where the word derives (its etimology), it makes sense. Of course it should be stated that it is the first appearance anyway, not diminishing its factual value. (thumbs u

So....how many panels is needed for it to go from "cameo" to "first appearance"? (shrug)

one

If we go with that as the rule for all books then DD #115 has a shot at first Wolverine for the one pic in the ad. lol

The ad was also in a Thor book and Marvel Premiere19? Do you know if they came out after 180 as well?

-slym

:mad:

one

-slym

But he’s right… :shrug:

Back on track . . .

Action 583 - Moore Supes

eh, $5-10.

Sorry, here you go:

Translation for divad

:gossip: I think that's a postage stamp, not a comic . . . :roflmao:

Back on track . . .

Action 583 - Moore Supes

eh, $5-10.

How's that?

Thanks for the reminder of why your sorry butt is on ignore. (thumbs u

Back on track . . .

Action 583 - Moore Supes

eh, $5-10.

How's that?

Thanks for the reminder of why your sorry butt is on ignore. (thumbs u

lol

:ohnoez:

one

-slym

But he’s right… :shrug:

The :mad: is for the Doesn't really matter part, of course it's an ad but for me ads matter!

:gossip: the :mad: isn't meant to be taken seriously!

Do you have any info? :wishluck:

this thread is for the purpose of talking about comics that are heating up on ebay. While heating is generally involved in pressing, that is not the kind of heating we're talking about.

there's probably a better place to ask this question. feel free to look for other subforums where this question is more easily answered or use the 'search' function.

I just gave away X-Men 282 (2d print), 283 and 284 to my comic nerdette friend in the office as she was having a bad day and is a big storm and bishop fan. she was ecstatic. have i just ruined my retirement prospects?