• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GaFlash Holiday Sale THREAD CLOSED

82 posts in this topic

Happy holidays to everyone!

I am going to try and list a book or two a day and see how it goes. I will be listing Gold, Silver, and Bronze in various price ranges. The majority will be slabbed but I may list a raw or two. I may even list a few slabbed keys with restoration. I am reluctant to part with a few of these but my loss is your gain! My scanner is not the greatest on slabs so most of the images were made with my Nikon. Let me know if you need higher resolution images, back covers, etc.

PM offers are welcome but :takeit: trumps all PM’s. PayPal accepted but checks and money orders preferred. Shipping via USPS Priority mail is $10 or free on payments by MO or checks within the continental US. Outside the US shipping is exact. Payments expected within 7 days. Time-payments available on items over $500 (please PM to arrange). Standard rules apply. No HOS or Probies

PM me with any questions and/or offers. I work a full-time job and have a family so if I do not get back to you immediately….. I may not be on-line or available. I will try and answer all PM’s in a timely fashion. Let us begin

flash1.gif.

In honor of my first sale of the evening and also the purchaser....Here is a rare book I purchased from Ciorac back in 2008 (4 & 1/2 years ago) and I am selling it for the same price i paid him. This book was published in 1941! .

CATMAN #1 CGC 5.0 OW-WHITE PAGES SOLD

CATMAN1_zpscf8f6dcf.jpg

CATMAN1B_zps7f6e09aa.jpg

Last one for tonight. First appearance of a popular character (ANTMAN) in costume and second appearance overall. Hot book....pity it came back a PLOD

TALES TO ASTONISH #35 CGC 4.5 SA OW-WHITE SOLD RESTORED

TALESTOASTONISH35RESTORED_zps8b81bf5e.jpg

TALESTOASTONISH35RESTOREDB_zpseac850e5.jpg

TALESTOASTONISH35RESTOREDTOPLABEL_zps0f5da215.jpg

Last one for tonight. First appearance of a popular character (ANTMAN) in costume and second appearance overall. Hot book....pity it came back a PLOD

TALES TO ASTONISH #35 CGC 4.5 SA OW-WHITE $150 RESTORED

TALESTOASTONISH35RESTORED_zps8b81bf5e.jpg

TALESTOASTONISH35RESTOREDB_zpseac850e5.jpg

TALESTOASTONISH35RESTOREDTOPLABEL_zps0f5da215.jpg

:takeit:

:applause: Thanks!