• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED.

103 posts in this topic

Hello All and Happy Holidays!

I'm trying to clean out a short box to make some room for new purchases; I will list roughly 100 or so random comics over the next few days.

The issues span Silver Age to Modern, and I will list a low grade Bronze key every day to keep things interesting (and so you keep coming back).

This is my first sale, though I have bought many times on the boards. If you need a reference, I have an eBay account here with 100% feedback:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=feelsmorelikejuly&ftab=AllFeedback&rt=nc&myworld=true

:rulez:

1. No HoSers or Probationers, please.

2. Shipping will be $5 Media Mail for up to 6 comics, $7 for more. Or, exact cost for USPS Priority Mail.

3. PayPal payments for goods.

4. Continental US only.

5. :takeit: beats all, though PM offers will be considered.

6. I do my best with grading and identifying any known issues with the comic, but I am not perfect. Please consult the scans and/or ask me for further descriptions on comic condition.

UPDATE AND DISCOUNTS!

I will close the sale and send out invoices on New Year's Day (Tuesday).

Until then, let's get these comics out of here with some discounts:

Anything under $2 is half price ($1 -> $0.50; $1.50 -> $0.75, etc).

Anything between $2 and $10 is a dollar off ($4 -> $3; $8 -> $7, etc).

Anything over $10 is 10% off, excluding the IM 55 and GSX 1.

On to the comics...