• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BTW - POV'S "Grading Practice" Books

5 posts in this topic

May be inaccurate, as I do not have CGC grades for these. So please do not exepct final definitive grades on these. frown.gif I apologize of I have mislead ya. But I have really been bitten by the grading bug - as can be seen by more recent posts, and I figure at least the more stuff to grade the more we can get to understand each other's grading in light of the upcoming contest. And I am actually gaining some new respect for my books from the comments etc.

So - if you enter a POV Grading post - and expect to be rewarded with a final CGC grade - please don't! And I thank you all for your opinions and observations.

That is what the grading forum is all about Pov thumbsup2.gif

I know but I realized, with the help of a good friend, the word "practice" may have been misleading. So I just wanted to be sure we were on the up and up!

For the record, I actually scanned a lot more but, if the scans did not show the defects I could see with book in hand, I did not post them. I only selected the books where the scan was like the World Weekly News, revealing all! grin.gif

::typo edit - For - FOR the record, not "or the record" frown.gif

Naw I enjoy looking at scans of sweet books, and figuring out a grade for them. So in a sense it is a form of practice grin.gif. BTW I will post a few in the morning for members to practice on insane.gif