• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED, SOLD

16 posts in this topic

Hi all -- I'm listing for sale my Sandman collection. It includes 89 books in total:

1-75

Special 1

Vertigo Preview 1

Death: The High Cost of Living 1-3

Sandman Midnight Theatre

Death: The Time of Your Life 1-3

Endless Nights (5th printing)

The Dream Hunters 1-4

The condition on the first half of the run averages around VF/NM (and I grade issue 1 at NM- and issue 8 at NM). The second half contains many books with slight rippling on the interior pages, and so I'll put the second half around VF- average. The one-shots and miniseries average VF/NM except for The Dream Hunters, which is closer to F.

First :takeit: in the thread wins. No probies or HOSers. USPS priority shipping is included in the price for US only. International buyers must add the cost of 2 USPS priority mail medium flat rate boxes.

My asking price is SOLD!. I accept Paypal or check/money order.

If you'd like details about any particular issue or scans, please let me know, and thanks for looking!

sandman1_zpsfb428c0a.jpg

sandman2_zpsf28953f7.jpg

Indeed. Seems like a GREAT price. Shouldn't last long. If I didn't already own a set................

+1, it's a sad commentary that no one here has purchased these yet.

+2, I don't understand the CGC Forum sometimes, this is a heck of a bargain...

You should try selling it on eBay, I am sure you could sell it for a higher price.

Plus you know how most boardies are with regard to condition. Perhaps the interior page rippling is scaring them off.

Could be but mainly it's a shortage of money available to spend due to the Holidays IMO. I know I spent way more then I thought I would for Christmas. I don't mind of course as I was to give more this year.

This seems like a great deal to me...I would yank the listing if it doesn't sell and try again a month or two later.