• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are the books you regret selling the most?

28 posts in this topic

sold my complete run of The Walking Dead #1-37, all in NM condition for $182.50 back in December 2007. Really only regret selling it because I could get a lot more for it now.

As far as books I just wish I still had regardless of re-selling, I wish I had the multiple copies of Hulk #181 I sold over the years.

i regret selling several books in my life some you will never come across again ,so keep those you treasure the most.For we can never go back and capture that part of the past again .All you will have is a picture in your Gerber Photo journals to remind you!

I guess my ASM#101.

It was a really nice copy, but I know it went to a good spot. And, being and ASM, I'm not too upset. I can find one as soon as I hit "submit" on this post.

I've never sold off any book that isn't easily replaced.

[font:Comic Sans MS]The book I regret selling the most is probably this AAMOW 94.[/font]

img936.jpg

[font:Comic Sans MS]Some of the runners up are pictured below. Every book in the picture has been sold off, but I still have the grail in the center.[/font]

img018-1.jpg