• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: MARVEL SPOTLIGHT #5

17 posts in this topic

Alas Dice, all I got is a few extra snapshots and the two initial 600 DPI scans.

That mag has already been shipped to Joey for his expertise, and then it's off to the CGC for their part.

Lemme see if I can't dig thru the snapshots and see if I can't find what you're looking for.

Took a look through the gallery, there are some redundant shots but nothing I think you're looking for. Next time I'll not pull the noob routine and get you folks to grade it before I ship....lol. This way I can rescan PRN.

Which edge are we talking about? If I were looking directly at the front cover and broke it into 4 quadrants: top left, bottom left, top right, bottom right...

if I have the pic, I'll upload it.

P.S.-Thank you to everyone that has replied. I do appreciate your opinions.

609639679o.jpg

609639705o.jpg

Not sure if these images will help, but they are all that I can find that depicts that right front side.

I guess I cropped the mess outta that scan.....lol. I was trying to be artsy, and I see it bit me on the .

oh good. i didn't see it came back and i was .2 off

congrats!

:takeit:

Maybe someday I'll let ya 'takeit' but I just got it today!!! LMAO...let the :cloud9: feeling wear off before I consider offers....lol.