• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

16 posts in this topic

Just a few books up. These SSWS's are pretty tough to find. 1st Mademoiselle Marie in decent shape. The 84 is the undercopy from my collection and the 86 and 89 were the only copies I have. They present well for the grades.

First :takeit: in thread or via PM gets it (thumbs u

$3.95 flat rate for raw books. $6.95 for CGC books.

Typical :rulez: apply. No HoSer's or Probies

Star Spangled War Stories #89. Nice presentation, but it has some moisture stains on the front and back cover that does not effect the interior except for a little along the bottom front. Those are two wax stains on the bc I just never scraped off. Asking $25 Sold

decemberebay20.jpg

decemberebay21.jpg

Star Spangled War Stories #84 1st M.M. Nice presenting copy. There is a moisture stain along the middle of the spine that effects the front and back cover but only effects the first front page of the interior. The rest of the interior is nice. The back cover is crinkled some and has a tear on the left side. Despite this, the book is a solid presentable copy that looks good in the collection. 3.5 Asking $135

decemberebay15.jpg

decemberebay16.jpg

Batman #16 Solid Copy of tough GA book. The front is beautiful and appears to have not resto upon black light inspection. The back has a piece missing out. The spine is split pretty much on top and bottom and some in the middle but the cover is still attached at both staples. Myself and a few board members have it at 3.0/3.5. See the thread here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6261052#Post6261052

Asking $675

decemberebay10.jpg

decemberebay11.jpg

101_1004.jpg

101_1005.jpg

101_1007.jpg

101_1008.jpg

I'm amazed the SSWS 84 is still available. That's a beautiful copy and this book is one of the toughest SA war keys to even find. Would have grabbed it if I didn't have one in my collection.

John