• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOS#39 on Cap's Website

46 posts in this topic

I t is definitely not the same book that Bob had cause I know who bought that one. I think CL has had a couple copies and now has the Mass 9.2 copy. And I know another 9.2 appeared at the Chicago con and was apparently bought by metro. It seems that this book use to be a lot harder to find. Maybe some more copies Of JiM 83 and 89 will pop up!

t is definitely not the same book that Bob had cause I know who bought that one. I think CL has had a couple copies and now has the Mass 9.2 copy. And I know another 9.2 appeared at the Chicago con and was apparently bought by metro. It seems that this book use to be a lot harder to find. Maybe some more copies Of JiM 83 and 89 will pop up!

I pretty sure that I looked at the serial numbers on the label and they were the same.

Of course I have been wrong before. sorry.gif

Hmm - not sure now either but I got the one from BOB and the one on Ped is now gone and noticed the X-men 1 9.2 from there is now listed as sold but there is one over at Highgrade. Maybe that is the same book too? Maybe some big time book owner is just trying different avenues to sell - but that doesn't make a lot of sense as it says the X-men 1 9.2 sold at ped for $23 and the new 9.2 at hg is listed at $28 or something. Maybe the mystery fli[ppers are at work again.

Hmm - not sure now either but I got the one from BOB and the one on Ped is now gone and noticed the X-men 1 9.2 from there is now listed as sold but there is one over at Highgrade. Maybe that is the same book too? Maybe some big time book owner is just trying different avenues to sell - but that doesn't make a lot of sense as it says the X-men 1 9.2 sold at ped for $23 and the new 9.2 at hg is listed at $28 or something. Maybe the mystery fli[ppers are at work again.

So you now have a TOS #39 CGC 9.2?

Way to go. thumbsup2.gif

You must have one sweet collection. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks - I have been at this a long time and have pretty much completed my Marvel collection except for a few difficult up grades - like FF 11 and 13, ToS 40 and 44, JiM 89 and 92 - I have 8.0s but would like a little higher. Most of my runs are in the registry - but it is so time consuming to enter the info that I have not bothered much lately - I am moving onto Timely and horror books and have a small collection of DC golden age. Would love to have a few of the Batman books in the upcoming CLink sale but timing is not right for my money.

We still havnt had the Caps confirmation of that? And we stil don't know if the one on comiclink actually sold for $20k????

Wheres all the big guns when you need them?

They're busy suing each other. shocked.gif