• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOS#39 on Cap's Website

46 posts in this topic

Surf,

It's not Burtboy's. It's a killer copy I picked up in a massive SA trade. I got the X-Men run I'm going to be listing today from this same guy. Awesome books.

I'm going to list the X-Men in chronological order, so the No. 1 9.2 should list first. I hope I can help any X-Men collectors fill some holes in their runs.

Doug

Surf,

The TOS 39 is real nice. I know it's a bit pricey, but it's better than any other 9.2 I've seen or owned.

Thanks for the kudos, too. The X-Men are really nice as well.

I hope you find something for your collection, Surf.

Doug

Mankeyman,

I assume you're referring to the White Mtn TOS 39. It's killer. I'd have to list it as a vault book and at a pretty high price (I love that book!!).

I was going to list it tonite (Tues) but opted for the PC X-Men 2 instead. Please don't think I'm nuts/a pig, etc, I just don't want to sell the core of my collection but would have to at such prices (hey, I'm not gonna be buried with them). I wish I could keep these books for years & years but having a family & buying a house is a reality.

Doug

Mankey,

If you want, I'll list it as a vault book next week or so. I don't have plans to sell it, as I've just completed the 9.4 or better run on TOS's, but I guess every book has a price. Are you really interested in it? If so, PM's the way to go. Get in touch with me and we can talk.

It's a 9.6 with off-white pages (White Mountains usually have off-white to white or white but I aint complaining). Gotta love that classic cover.

BTW, that X-Men 2 is just a sample of the ridiculous PC run on that title (9 9.8's between 1-21). Who knew Roter had struck gold??

Doug

Murh,

Thanks for the inquiry. I listed my ASM 14 9.6 PC as a vault book 2 weeks ago. I assume I'll be adding new ASM's as time goes by. I've got the run in 9.4 or better so breaking up is hard to do. The movie's success makes it more of a difficult decision whether to sell ASM's. I don't want to regret it years from now if these books quadruple in price, etc. Anyway, I've been hooked on Peter Parker for so many years now I'm a junkie!!