• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan #7 Preview

5 posts in this topic

This issue will be the last Linsner cover. frown.gif

Thanks for the preview... I just read 6 earlier today and can't wait to see what he does for revenge. BTW I thought those Hyperboreans jumped and were carred away on the winds or something like that? I didn't think that even afall like that would be fatal to them?

They can't end soon enough as far as I'm concerned. Linsner is just so wrong for Conan. Though, Campbell was even worse - that "Retarded Conan" variant cover he did could be the single worst image of Conan ever drawn. EVER!!!! insane.gif

Thanks for the preview... I just read 6 earlier today and can't wait to see what he does for revenge. BTW I thought those Hyperboreans jumped and were carred away on the winds or something like that? I didn't think that even afall like that would be fatal to them?

I think that the Hyperboreans would normaly be protected by magic but in this case it is their "intent" to die, so they have there magical defences down.

Do for revenge?...I picture Conan holding a big @ss axe!