• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Carrie Fisher photo cover to get SS?

31 posts in this topic

That book has been on ebay for awhile. It was only $299 a few months ago.

But for me, the fun of this hobby is getting my own books signed.

I feel the same way.

I guess my problem boils down to three things. Location, location, location. Being in Arkansas and having developed a terrible fear of traveling, I have a hard time seeing my way to big shows. I usually make it to Kansas City and made Dallas last year, but that is it.

I would certainly love to get my books done myself, but as whatever the hell is wrong with me progresses, I doubt seriously that I'll ever make it to a major show.

That book has been on ebay for awhile. It was only $299 a few months ago.

But for me, the fun of this hobby is getting my own books signed.

I feel the same way.

I guess my problem boils down to three things. Location, location, location. Being in Arkansas and having developed a terrible fear of traveling, I have a hard time seeing my way to big shows. I usually make it to Kansas City and made Dallas last year, but that is it.

I would certainly love to get my books done myself, but as whatever the hell is wrong with me progresses, I doubt seriously that I'll ever make it to a major show.

It is impossible to be prepared for all the signings at all the conventions. Plus, I don't know anyone that has an unlimited budget. I like a nice mix of doing my own books and picking up stuff that folks had the foresight to do extras of. Early prospects for 2013 look strong to quite strong!