• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EVEN LOWER! Marvel Index 1982 Daredevil/Elektra wraparound cover by Frank Miller

5 posts in this topic

I have two copies of the Miller Daredevil/Elektra cover that was produced for the Marvel Comics Index in 1982 and one copy of the FF index from the same series that features a killer Steranko cover.

Best Miller Daredevil cover? It might be this one, and most Miller fans don't even know it exists. This is the 1982 Daredevil Marvel Comics Index written by George Olvshevsky (published by Marvel) that features a WRAPAROUND Frank Miller Daredevil/Elektra cover. Published in 1982, it's a 112 page index of Daredevil, The Black Panther, Shanna, Black Goliath, Human Fly and Dazzler. 8.5" x 11".

I have two copies of this book, both have bright cover colors. I'll describe each below.

:takeit: takes it. No dunce cappers.

MILLER COPY #1:

NM copy with bright white pages, bright cover colors and no creases or writing. Only very minor edge wear. If you were looking for a killer copy of this book, this is it.

$24 postpaid to U.S. or $27 postpaid to Canada. REDUCED TO $17 postpaid to U.S. or $20 postpaid to Canada.

img568.jpg

img569.jpg

MILLER COPY #2:

VF copy with bright white pages, bright cover colors and no writing. Only minor spine creases, minor edge and corner wear (light crease bottom right back cover corner).

$16 postpaid to U.S. or $19 postpaid to Canada. REDUCED TO $11 postpaid to U.S. or $14 postpaid to Canada.

img570.jpg

img571.jpg