• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Days Left

1 post in this topic

Or Thank God the Mayan's were Wrong

I don't know what it is about the beginning of a new year that gets people to start thinking about their lives. After all it's just another day. There are certain dates in my life that were life altering, some I celebrate annually, others I would just like to forget. I was never one to make New Years resolutions and I won't start in 2013. I like to set goals so I feel accomplished but resolutions seem like an excuse to start later.

I plan on writing more in the next year, if that is at all possible. I would also like to be able to edit less in the coming year as well. I hope that two entries on the registry will be more than enough. I do reserve the right to increase this number especially around convention time. I also plan on continuing my two blogs, one will of course be about my life, a great part of which will be about work. The second blog will be about comic books and the majority will most likely be my Roundabout Reviews.

This will give me four weekly outlets to vent, converse, and discuss comic books and such. The fifth project will be to work on my memoirs. Eventually I will share these on the journals but only a paragraph or two for public opinion.

And as always,

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

12762.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb