• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preview Of Things To Come: Bronze 1

57 posts in this topic

Just to make sure Niko..

Was the URC indeed blunted post slabbing?

I voted 9.2 on this one.. if graded as we see it. ....

If any of the comics you will use in the new contest were your's raw, and you personally submitted them to CGC, ..will you relay the information of any "post" slabbing dings? once the real grading contest starts?

I know there is not alot of difference between 9.2, and 9.4.. but if we have to guess the exact grade.... all the information we can get would be most helpful.

And post slabbing dings bring down a high grade a peg or 2

Thnx..

Oh and one more thing...

MK.. you smell.. hi.gif

Z

9.2--unless the corners were blunted after grading, in which they would've graded it 9.4.

Bingo

Hey Nikos,

I think you should avoid putting up slabs with shaken comic syndrome into the actual contest because it is misleading and the grade on the slab no longer matches the grade on the book. If you use slabs with SCS, you are rewarding poor grading and guesswork, not accurate grading.

Just my opinion. sumo.gif

9.2--unless the corners were blunted after grading, in which they would've graded it 9.4.

Bingo

Hey Nikos,

I think you should avoid putting up slabs with shaken comic syndrome into the actual contest because it is misleading and the grade on the slab no longer matches the grade on the book. If you use slabs with SCS, you are rewarding poor grading and guesswork, not accurate grading.

thumbsup2.gif I'd bury a dead hooker for you ANY day, bub.

Bingo

Hey Nikos,

thumbsup2.gif I'd bury a dead hooker for you ANY day, bub.

cloud9.gif