• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD/Closed, thank you! GOLDEN AGE COMICS ADVENTURE TO STAR SPANGLED,

93 posts in this topic

:news:

Take 20 % off.

I'm continuing to sell some books from my collection.

This group will consist of Golden Age books, and some Katy Keenes that are probably Atom Age (depending on who you talk to:) . Most have much better color than you can see in the scans.

As far as I know, none of these have been pressed, I've had most of these for more than 10 years..I just collected the books, didn't aim for certain grades, so . grades will vary from Fair to Fine.

There are about 40 books, if you have ANY questions, just PM me.

I accept

Payment, Personal Checks, MO's or Paypal.

US Priority shipping . I prefer boxes, but I can also ship up to 4 comics in a flat rate envelope with very strong boards.The cost would be $5.00, for boxed shipping it will be at cost, but I'll cover anything over $9.00.

I will ship media upon request, my PO does accept comics as books. Media shipping (boxed) is $3.00 for up to 6 books, $5.00 for as many as you purchase.

Shipping is free if you spend more than $125.00

I have private insurance and that's included, so is tracking.

I gladly ship out of North America whatever the cost is, is what I charge. I strongly prefer shipping priority because it saves me a trip to the PO, but if you are buying more than 3 books, I'll ship first class...Just remember, 1st class only goes up to 4lbs including packing material.

If I'm missing a back cover scan and you would like one, just let me know. I usually have them all, but I've had some computer issues this week, so I went with what I had.

PMs and questions are fine, but :takeit: on the board rules over any pending PM stuff.

Returns for any reason, just let me know within 3 days.

I will accept time payments.Please pm me if you need time payments.

#66, Origin of the Shining Knight! Star Man, Cover Detached, some splitting. The paper where the cover is missing is not great, but underneath the pages are much better, easy to read, good color and supple. Good guide is $271, but it’s not quite good, bin $150 SOLD !

adventure66_0001.jpg

adventure66_0002.jpg

adventure66_0003.jpg

adventure66_0004.jpg