• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD/Closed, thank you! GOLDEN AGE COMICS ADVENTURE TO STAR SPANGLED,

93 posts in this topic

JUNGLE #42, This is one of those strange page counts...where one fold was glued in on the left and another page was sliced out. It's complete, the cover is about a VG, but it's detached and the insides supple, but they are not exactly cut properly, and two or so folds are detached, I saw a few little pieces of tape. I guess the grade is good and I am guessing on this one.

It's complete and I learned something...I didn't know Fiction House did those odd page counts, I thought it was mostly DC with a few Timelys...but I confirmed it..http://twomorrows.com/alterego/media/Golden%20Age%20Index.pdf

Also Scarce! There are only 4 on the census... $45

jungle42_0001.jpg

jungle42_0002.jpg

Popular Comics #61, Dell, 1941.

In addition to the Voice, this one has Professor Supermind and Son. It's a fascinating series if you are not familiar with it, because way back, 70 years ago, he was using a giant television (remember when they first came out they were tiny) to locate anything...(GPS:) and the fact that he basically shoots his son up with some kind of electrical HR? rays to make him Super is pretty neat, too;) You'll have to read it and see:)

neat cover, with electrical blasters of some kind;) 3/4 inch cover tear upper left...2 centerfolds are detached. otherwise VG There are only 2 on the CensusSOLD !

$70

popular61_0001.jpg

popular61_0002.jpg

Sheena Queen of the Jungle #10, there is a tear lower right and one at the base of the spine in the back. there are 2 pieces of what might be archival tape inside the front cover next to where the lower right tear is. Some rippling at the back edge. White pages, Baker cover. $ 46.00

sheena10_0001.jpg

sheena10_0002.jpg

Target #5, Wolverton, Origin of the White Streak. 1940, and it’s a very tough book. The good news is the pages are about white, the colors on the cover are great and it looks wonderful in a mylar. The bad news is, the cover is detached and there are 3 splits, about 50% of the cover …and there is a panel cut from the Bulls Eye Bill Story. I had this up before but I lowered the price substantially. $275SOLD !

target5_0001.jpg

target5_0002.jpg