• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I can't think of a better way to kick off the new year!

36 posts in this topic

If you are looking for honest feedback on your tattoo, I would suggest stop going to who ever did the line work. They totally suck and will do an even worse job coloring it. The lines are way to wide and non-uniform. Spend some serious time finding someone decent to try and clean it up and color it so it does't look bad. If you find someone decent, they should be able to clean it up. I am looking at getting a tattoo and have been trying to find someone decent for over a year now, trust me, you are better to wait to find someone good than go to one of the numerous butcher shops that are in virtually every town and city in America.

If you are looking for honest feedback on your tattoo, I would suggest stop going to who ever did the line work. They totally suck and will do an even worse job coloring it. The lines are way to wide and non-uniform. Spend some serious time finding someone decent to try and clean it up and color it so it does't look bad. If you find someone decent, they should be able to clean it up. I am looking at getting a tattoo and have been trying to find someone decent for over a year now, trust me, you are better to wait to find someone good than go to one of the numerous butcher shops that are in virtually every town and city in America.
It really isn't his tattoo, we were just playing along.

It really isn't his tattoo, we were just playing along.

The title is right for it, worst tattoo ever !

and why are there flowers?

So you don't notice how bad the rest looks?

lol .....but the flowers look good, right?

If you consider a head of lettuce a flower. Then yes, it looks quite accurate.

My next tattoo will be a head of lettuce with your name inside of it. That's how much I love this post.

and why are there flowers?

So you don't notice how bad the rest looks?

lol .....but the flowers look good, right?

If you consider a head of lettuce a flower. Then yes, it looks quite accurate.

My next tattoo will be a head of lettuce with your name inside of it. That's how much I love this post.

just get a tattoo that says "i heart dr balls." no head of lettuce needed.